Friday Dec. 15th
So this morning I underwent surgery. This post may take awhile to complete as I’m flat on my back. The surgery is a success or at least will be considered a success once I heal! However every thing went well. I haven’t even experienced my usual nausea on waking up. And that was nice to “not experience”.
Saturday Dec. 16th
Decided to change the focus of this post and try and blog my acceptance of the Liebster Award. I would love to thank Sayyidsgirl and Miriam the Brave for nominating me for this award. Ironically they are among those I would have nominated as well. The rules of this award are below:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog;
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.);
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you;
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself;
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!);
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer; OR
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.)
8. Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
1. Who inspires you and why? I am inspired by people who achieve great things in the face of tremendous adversity. Some are famous and some are not. I am inspired by Ghandi, Don Haskins, and Oskar Schindler amongst others. I am inspired by people I know who remain positive despite undergoing horrendous events daily–those that are fighting terminal cancer for example. I believe inspration is all around us–we just have to pause and look to find it.
2. What do I think is the most beautiful thing/idea/concept? Another tiny question with a big answer. I think unconditional love is the most beautiful thing.
3. What meanings do I attribute to suffering? Perhaps this view is unusual, but I dont give suffering any meaning.
4. What do you do when you’re distressed? I suppose i like to connect with my Queen. I also will sometimes listen to favourite music and perhaps read a book. I just need to take my mind off of things.
5. I do have a Mantra: My duty is to please, obey, and serve my beautiful Mistress …. at all times as she desires. She is my superior and my Domme. I answer to her and her only. I will not cum without permission. I will respond quickly to all her requests with a cheerful, willing, and enthusiastic attitude. Responding to her gives me comfort and excites me! She is my Love, and my best friend! She is my soulmate, my joy, and my dream! She is my everything!
6. What are my favourite books? I like thrillers that are written with a brain. I think Jeffery Deaver, Greg Iles, Marc Cameron, Vince Flynn, David Baldacci, Lee Child, Herman Wouk, James Clavell and Stig Larssen all write or wrote great novels that have sll sorts of twists and turns.
7. What is your favourite movie/s? I don’t really have a favourite movie. I like lots of movies.but don’t necessarily have one or even two favourites. With Christmas movies, I love It’s a Wonderful Life. and Alistair Sims version of A Christams Carol.
8. Favourite song? Again I have many, but I really like 45 years by Stan Rogers and Child’s Song by Murray McLauchlan.
9. I like where I live right now. I would love to own a second home somewhere warm–perhaps the Bahamas, but I would be content to live here as well.
10. What do I love most about my role in our D/s relationship? I love being controlled and having to do whatever my Queen demands.
From another blogger–saw these and thought I’d answer a couple:
1. What are the top five on your bucket list? I would like to travel to several spots in the world: I would like to go to Iceland. It’s an inhospitable country but is so beautiful. I would like to visit Australia and New Zealand. There is a town in France along the Mediterranean that is a nudist town. I think that would be so cool to visit. It’s called Cap d’Agde and the population swells to 40000 every summer. I want to go to a hedonism resort with my Queen.
2. My favourite sexual fantasy? I suppose I like the thought of being part of the entertainment for a group of women–shown off and used by my Queen. We also have fantasies that involve another couple.
3. The most influential person in my life is likely my father. He is a man of integrity who is both gentle and kind. Still he has a backbone of steel. I’ve been fortunate to have him as a mentor.
4. The one movie star I might like to sleep with would be Raquel Welch in her prime! She was gorgeous. I’m not even sure if she is still alive, but in her prime–whoa!!!
Questions from Sayyidsgirl:
1. What is the most useless thing you know how to do? I’m sure there are lots of useless things that I know how to do, but thinking of them is tricky. I’m going to go with making a yo-yo sleep.
2. My name is often gotten wrong. My last name is very similar to a popular male name and my first name starts with the same initial so I am often called the popular male name. I’ve even had some official correspondence from the government addressed to my by the wrong name.
3. What would you not do for 5 million dollars? That’s a lot of money. I would do many things. But I wouldn’t hurt anyone or myself for it. I would suffer embarassment but no physical damage to me or anyone else.
4. I don’t believe in anything that I think is wrong.
5. I’d like to travel the world with My Queen before we die or get to sick to enjoy it.
6. If I could be any creature, I think I’d like to be a flying unicorn. They are always so majestic and wise in movies. But it would be cool to be that strong and able to fly besides running like the wind.
7. If I could change anything about myself, I would be more muscular. I will continue to work towards that goal, but it would be nice to just flick a switch and be muscular.
8. We watch several movies each year. We watch the Harry Potter movies, certain halloween movies, and certain Christmas movies over and over again.
9. I have a tattoo started on my shoulder on the request of my Queen. With any luck, it will be finished on Dec. 28th. It is a tribal pattern. She has requested I get another as well, though that may wait until the summer or later.
10. Whenever a cashier gives me too much change, I return it. Once I went to a bike shop and purchased a bunch of things. On arrival at home, I realized that they hadn’t charged me for one item–about $30 worth. I called the store and pointed this out and later went back and paid for the item. It is wrong to take advantage of people just because they made a mistake. Integrity is something to cherish.
Random facts about myself:
- I’ve been to 9 provinces and 18 states. The only province I haven’t been to is Newfoundland. But one day!
- I love Beaver Tails–which is a type of donut sold here in Canada. Regardless of the food I am eating, I will go out of my way to have a Beaver Tail.
- I once ran a 10 km race in under 30 minutes (29:42)–though I admit to hating running.
- I make things out of leather–or at least I use to. It’s been years since I did so, but I hope to get back at it soon.
- I play the piano and the guitar–neither well.
- I am good at sports–my favourite sports are basketball, hockey and badminton–but the sports I was best at were track and cross country running.
- I used to sing in a choir–seems I am a bass.
- I coach kids in various sports–at the moment it is basketball, but I also tend to coach them in cross country running and Badminton.
- Have done some extensive cycle camping–more than once–but the longest trip was 1550 miles
- Have been a nude model for art classes
- Attended a wedding at a nudist resort. The groom wore sandals and a cummerbund. Thr bride wore heels and a veil. Most of the guests wore a lot less. lol
Now I’d like to nominate: I am hopefully picking blogs that haven’t been nominated before, but If I am in error, I won’t be upset if you choose not to accept.
1. How public are you with your blogging? Do you keep it a secret or do your family and friends know all about it?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What physical part of your significant other is your favourite?
4. What human characteristic is the most important?
5. What prompted you to start blogging?
6. Have you any piercings? If not, would you like to have some?
7. What hobby do you have that embarrasses you?
8. What part of the world do you most want to visit before you die?
9. Do you have any tattoos? What might prompt you to get one?
10. Do you have sexual fantasies or dreams? Can you share one?
11.What is the sexiest piece of clothing/outfit you own? Have you ever worn it out in public?